Why beeswax candles?
We chose beeswax for many reasons but the main reason is because it is 100% natural made by bees. Our candles are made from 100% beeswax, we do not incorporate other waxes into our candles.
Did you know?
- One honey bee worker only makes 1/12 a teaspoon of honey in her lifetime.
- To produce one pound of beeswax over 2 million flowers (some estimate over 33 million flowers) must be visited and the bees fly over 55,000 miles. That’s a lot of work!
Beeswax produces negative ions. Nature is packed with negative ions but if we don’t live in that environment we have to bring them to us as best as we can – beeswax is one way to do that.
- Increase in serotonin levels = good mood
- Dust, mold, bacteria, viruses, toxins, odors, etc attach to negative ions and are neutralized. Beeswax cleans your air 🙂
- Improves sleep
- Enhance your immune system
- Allergy relief
- Improves concentration
- And so much more!
And if that wasn’t enough for you beeswax burns hotter, brighter, cleaner and longer than any other wax.
Enjoy your candles from Wax N’ Wick!
*We purchase our beeswax from local beekeepers so color may vary but will never be white. (White beeswax is highly filtered and chemicals are used to whiten).
Wax N’ Wick